“Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments”
Right food at right time in right proportion is key to good health. our body natural state is lean and fit, not sluggish and fat, but processed food ,aerated drinks ,excess sugar and fat pollute the body. however as soon as you stop doing the wrong things yours body responses very quickly and u will get lean and fit.
- Breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, dinner like a pauper.
- Drink one or two glasses of warm water immediately you wake-up in the morning before you brush your teeth.
- Drink water slowly sip by sip.
- Don’t eat fruits immediately after meals
- Don’t eat salad during regular meals
- Don’t eat curd with cereals / dal
- Don’t eat eggs with Milk
- Give gap of 2 hours before you retire to bed after dinner.
- If you take milk at night gap it by 2 horour after dinner . take only half cup of hot milk without sugar.
- Sugar and Salt are white poison consume them wisely
- Biscuits and cookies are contains high fat content and preservatives .
- Always use taramic powder / haldi while cooking rice.
- Avoid foods that contain trans fats Do not confuse between calorie-free and fat- free food. A fat- free or reduced fat food still may contain the same calories as normal food and in weight -reduction diets, calories count!
- Read labels carefully. Foods which give more than 10% of RDA (recommended dietary allowance) of calories from fat per serving should be red flagged. They may contain more than 5 % fat per 100gm serving (for example, whole milk contains 6.6% fats).
- Learn about portion sizes, healthy cooking styles and follow a holistic diet which takes into consideration all the above factor.
- Foods high in saturated fats such as fried foods, full fat dairy products and high fat cuts of meat are pro-inflammatory (which means they cause inflammation). Stick to low-fat foods and cook foods with little extra fat. When you eat foods with fat, choose healthier fats like vegetable oils, nuts, avocadoes and seeds.
- Fruits and vegetables are high in antioxidants that fight inflammation. Aim to eat at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables each day. It is not hard to meet the recommendation when you see how big a serving size really is:
- If you are want to lose weight, you have to limit the total fat in your diet.
- Even the most heart- friendly oil is not fat free. We can only alter the fatty acid composition by changing oils or including healthy invisible sources.
- Make sure you eat plenty of lean protein Chronic inflammation of the muscle can lead to losing lean muscle mass. Make sure you eat foods rich in protein such as fish, chicken, pork, and eggs. Good protein sources for vegetarians include beans, soy, peanut butter, and dairy products.
“Without diet, life would be a mistake”